There are two primary types of keycap puller tools used in the removal and replacement of keycaps from a mechanical keyboard. The wire type, which is constructed from two thin metal wires attached to some sort of handle. The other is known as a plastic ring; a simple design with a ring shape and two prongs molded into a single plastic piece. Plastic ring pullers are commonly bundled with mechanical keyboards. Which of these keycap removal tools is better at its job? That’s what we’re discussing today. Continue reading
- Xiaomi Yuemi Pro MK02 Review: Full Aluminum TKL Mechanical Keyboard
- Akko 3084 Review: 75% Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
- GK64 Review: 60% Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard with Hot Swap Sockets
- Durgod Taurus K320 Nebula Review: Quiet RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- HAVIT HV-KB390L Review: Best Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard?
Disclosure: MechType participates in affiliate programs, such as the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which provides a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.