Are you looking to try a mechanical keyboard for the first time? Everyone has to begin somewhere, but for newcomers to the hobby it can be overwhelming if you’re not aware of a few basic attributes associated with mechanical keyboard switches. Let’s start by ignoring the many different brands and variations of mechanical keyboard switches and just focus on the three main switch types you’ll most likely encounter in your search: Clicky, Tactile and Linear. Continue reading
- GK64 Review: 60% Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard with Hot Swap Sockets
- Durgod Taurus K320 Nebula Review: Quiet RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- HAVIT HV-KB390L Review: Best Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard?
- Xiaomi Yuemi MK01 Review: Apple-esque TKL Mechanical Keyboard
- Anne Pro Review: 60% Wireless RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Disclosure: MechType participates in affiliate programs, such as the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which provides a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.