Today Massdrop added a listing for a 65% wireless (Bluetooth 4.0) mechanical keyboard from a brand called Keywalker. The keyboard has 68 keys in a compact form factor similar to the TADA68 Pro. It includes dedicated arrow keys while only being one column wider than a typical 60% form factor mechanical keyboard. The switches are Cherry MX in either tactile (brown), clicky (blue), or linear (red/back) variants. Continue reading
- Xiaomi Yuemi Pro MK02 Review: Full Aluminum TKL Mechanical Keyboard
- Akko 3084 Review: 75% Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard
- GK64 Review: 60% Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard with Hot Swap Sockets
- Durgod Taurus K320 Nebula Review: Quiet RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- HAVIT HV-KB390L Review: Best Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard?
Disclosure: MechType.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.