There are certain words, phrases and acronyms used by mechanical keyboard enthusiasts that will leave the average person who’s unfamiliar with the subject scratching their head. As with most hobbies, the terminology can be confusing and it continues to evolve as the hobby grows. The purpose of this glossary is to provide a quick, easy way to find definitions for the terms you don’t know and expand your mechanical keyboard vocabulary. Continue reading
- GK64 Review: 60% Aluminum Mechanical Keyboard with Hot Swap Sockets
- Durgod Taurus K320 Nebula Review: Quiet RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- HAVIT HV-KB390L Review: Best Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard?
- Xiaomi Yuemi MK01 Review: Apple-esque TKL Mechanical Keyboard
- Anne Pro Review: 60% Wireless RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Disclosure: MechType participates in affiliate programs, such as the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which provides a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.